Sunday, November 23, 2008

Identity crisis

Dear friends,
You know how my mum introduced me as a beagle mutt at the beginning of our blog? Well, my vet says that I might not be a beagle mutt at all.
He claimed that I am way too tall to be a part beagle.
Here is a picture of a handsome beagle anonymous to be compared with a picture of me, a beagle wannabe.
Hey Eduardo, this is my momma by the way (you wanted to see pictures of pawrents)
Mum asked the vet if I could possibly be a beagle/dalmatian mix but he said: probably not as dalmatians are to tall to bother mixing with beagles.

I still think I got those dark spots from a dalmatian grandma or grandpa.
Louis has his own ancestral issues. Pawrents thought his jaws and wrinkles on his forehead were signs of a pit bull influence but who knows anymore.
Can any of my friends help me decide what kind of mutts we are? Thank you in advance!
Love,
Sophie and Lou

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sophie and Lou!
I really have no idea!
But one thing I can tell you... I love you just like you are!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Comet said...

We don't know what you are, but you are pretty darn cute, whatever your mix is! (BLU is a mystery mix too)

Good question about the oranges - I love them when they are peeled and the girl isn't trying to trick me into eating the skin. I HATE the skin and I run and hide when she tries to give me that.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We tried to think seriously on the issue but we kept getting side-tracked by that picture of you smiling, leaning against your momma. That is so cute!

Your new friends,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

I have a dalmatian and thats a Dal tummy if I ever saw one!

Eduardo said...

Mommy is going to google some breeds & let you know what she thinks!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

dave said...

oh my god, that looks JUST LIKE MY BOY "MACK" and he is dalmation/ beagle. he also has layed in my chair just like that sense he was a pup.(we call it flopping). does your dog bark or "bay" as a beagle would? mack does a little of both, his nose and love for hunting rabbits confirm the beagle, and the dalmation goes without saying. how old is he/she?