Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gift basket

Dear friends,
a few days ago we were all excited and happy. Muttallica band received unexpected gift from our vet who celebrated St. Francis day by sending their valued customers a gift basket filled with all kinds of doggie goodies.

Why are we vet's valued customers? None of us have any kind of chronical health problems but both of our pawrents rush to the vet as soon as they feel a lump on any of us, which usualy turn out to be due to fat since the two of us are battling with obesity. But that is a whole different story. First it was me Roscoe Doodle who tried to open the basket but I didn't manage. Sophie Beagle tried it as well but she also misses opposable tumb, so mum had to do it. Here is what was inside of the basket
I have to admitt I wasn't too impressed with the taste of the orange bone, but that was just me. Cookie like that tasted too ordinary and I am a doggie with distinct taste.

Unlike me, Sophie lunged at her cookie straight away
We even got three bandanas with our names on it!
Green for the boys (Louis's name was mispelled as "Lewis")
and pink for the girl
That was a great day for a bunch of mutts. Huggs and kisses from Roscoe Doodle

3 comments:

Comet said...

What a great present from you vet. The only "present" our vet gives the girl is bills!

Who needs opposable thumbs when you've got teeth? We could have ripped into that basket for the cookies in seconds! Hope you enjoyed them.
Comet and BLU

i said...

Just dropping in from DWB to say hi! Nice to meet you!

Brownie Roo the Brown Monster said...

Hey you all, I stumbled onto your blog from another doggie's blog. And I just came back from an operation and it was just FATS too! Now I am on a strict diet...sigh...Your presents look really yummy

Brownie Roo